Class I and II Scanners Now Available!
Terms of Sale
- Terms of payment: Net 30 days from date of invoice. Delinquent accounts are subject to a 1-1/2 % per
month (18% per annum) service charge.
- Shipments: All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Return shipments are sent via United
Parcel Service Ground unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Claims: In the event that the customer receives merchandise that is defective or not made to order, the
customer must notify BioSculptor® Fabrication within five working days. If the package appears damaged or opened, refuse
acceptance of the shipment and notify the carrier at once.
- Guarantee: Materials and workmanship are guaranteed for a period of 60 days.
- Returns: CUSTOM ITEMS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO RETURNS OR REFUNDS. Credit is not issued on
stocking items over fifteen days unless there is a defect in workmanship or materials. In order to return
merchandise you must first receive a Return of Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- New accounts: In order to open an account please furnish three credit references and the name and address
of your bank. New accounts are subject to credit authorization and limitations. Immediate shipments without
prior credit approval will be shipped on a C.O.D. basis.